Unlike other security distributions is the Fedora Security Lab, speaking about the live media here, not standing alone. The Fedora Security Lab is a package set inside the Fedora Package Collection and a part of that package set is available as live media.
Everything, I mean everything, that is present in this package set can be used on a regular Fedora installation (some parts are also available for EPEL). You don’t have to switch to a different distribution to perform a security test, an assessment or doing forensics, simple use your day-by-day system.
- massdns – High-performance DNS stub resolver for bulk lookups and reconnaissance
- shuffledns – Wrapper around massdns
- aiodnsbrute – DNS asynchronous brute force utility
- dnstwist – Domain name permutation engine
amass is on the list.
- wfuzz – Web fuzzer
- ffuf – Fast web fuzzer written in Go
- gobuster – Directory/File, DNS and VHost busting tool
patator and gospider are on their way
- goloris – Slowloris for NGINX DoS
- slowloris – Low bandwidth DoS tool
- python-friendlyloris – A Slow Loris package for Python
- adb-enhanced – Swiss-army knife for Android testing and development
- python-adb-shell – Python implementation for ADB shell and file sync
python-adb, andriller, androguard and androwarn are just around the corner.
- aeskeyfind – Locate 128-bit and 256-bit AES keys in a captured memory image
rsakeykind, binee and angr are work-in-progress.
- kerberoast – Kerberos security toolkit for Python
- httprobe – Probing tool for working HTTP and HTTPS servers
- python-nessus-file-reader – Python file reader for nessus files